All registered voters who live in Phoenix City Council Districts 2, 4, 6 and 8 can vote in the upcoming Council Election for City Councilmembers. Election Day is August 29th.
For this election, the city will have 18 voting center polling locations. Voters can vote at any of the 18 sites on Saturday August 26th from 10 am to 4 pm, Monday, August 28th from 9 am to 6 pm, or on Election Day Tuesday, August 29th from 6 am to 7 pm. Make sure to bring identification.
For more information about the election, please visit Phoenix-dot-gov forward slash Elections, call 602-261-8683, or use the 7-1-1 Relay System.
· Council Election - Districts 2, 4, 6 and 8
· Election Day: Aug. 29
· Voting Center Locations / Saturday, Aug. 26, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Voting Center Locations / Monday, Aug. 28, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
· Voting Center Locations / Tuesday, Aug. 29, 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
· Phoenix.gov/Elections / Call 602-261-8683 or 711 Relay
Connect with the City of Phoenix: http://Phoenix.gov – Home page http://Facebook.com/CityofPhoenixAZ - Like us for updates https://Twitter.com/CityofPhoenixAZ - Follow us for news http://Youtube.com/CityofPhoenixAZ - Subscribe for videos http://Phoenix.gov/PHXTV - Watch live or on demand programs